Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems
Get pure water with high-performance solutions
Stocking up on bottled water is expensive and wasteful. Choose a safe, green, and cost-effective solution and consider the reverse osmosis drinking water systems from J.H. Barlow Pump & Water Conditioning. Whether your family is filling a pot for cooking, rinsing vegetables, or getting a glass to drink, you expect the healthy water they deserve – now you can assure it.
The RO drinking water systems from J.H. Barlow Pump & Water Conditioning are simple, economical, and environmentally friendly!
UltroWater® – Clean drinking water straight from the tap
The UltroWater® drinking water system makes healthy water for your home conveniently and affordably. Reduce the contaminants that can affect your family's health while improving the smell, taste, and appearance of your tap water!
- NSF/ANSI Standard 58 certified to help reduce many contaminants including lead, arsenic (pentavalent), copper, cyst (cryptosporidium), fluoride, and chromium (trivalent and hexavalent)
- Easy, no mess quick-change cartridges
- Optional faucets to match any kitchen color and decor
If you struggle with high levels of acidity in your well water, consider our EV1 conditioner to neutralize, filter, and soften your water all at once.
Evolve Series Series Conditioners are also available in our EV2 unit. Our EV2 conditioners eliminate manganese, iron, and other unwanted minerals from your water.
Product Line Brochure | Owners Manual | Specification Sheet
RO Drinking water systems
Clear Flo® – Advanced systems for healthier water
Clear Flo® RO drinking water systems filter water all the way down to the molecular level to ensure healthier, fresher water every time you turn on the faucet. These systems send contaminants and impurities, including heavy metals, fluoride, chlorine, and large suspended particles, down the drain. Only the best water makes it through the filtration to your tap!
- Removes large and small suspended particles, as well as dissolved solids
- Reduces the presence of heavy metals, fluoride, sodium chloride, sulfate, and chlorine
- Treats up to 100 gallons per day
Product Line Brochure | Owners Manual