Constant Pressure Water Systems
J.H. Barlow sells, services and installs constant pressure water systems for customers who are served by public (city) water and customers who are served by private wells. Constant Pressure water systems are used by many customers to upgrade the water pressure for irrigation systems, household plumbing fixtures, body showers, and water treatment systems. J.H. Barlow is proud to service and install the following brands:
- Flint &Walling Commander Pro
- Franklin Subdrive
- Goulds Aquaboost
- Grundfos SQE
- Grundfos CMBE
- Pentek Intellidrive
Greater Than the Sum of Its Parts.
Pre-Specified and Packaged Constant Pressure Systems for Residential Well Water
- Contractor-Friendly: Maintain constant water pressure for submersible well pump systems, similar to municipal water systems.
- The PENTEK INTELLIDRIVE Constant Pressure Controller automatically adjusts motor speeds to meet changes in water demand.
- Instantaneous feedback from an electronic pressure transducer instructs the drive to change the submersible well pump motor speed to maintain constant pressure throughout the system.
ESYBOX MINI 3 Automatic booster system with inverter
Esybox Mini 3 has a different appearance than any other booster set and is small and completely integrated. Once you install and use it, you realize that the real difference is in the comfort and performance.
Esybox Mini 3 uses the most advanced DAB technologies to create constant pressure according to the system demands and thus an optimization of energy consumption.
Suitable for use with potable water, in domestic systems and gardening applications. The new 3-rotor model ensures further noise reduction and energy consumption. Managing the water pressure in your home has never been so simple and quiet.
- OPERATING RANGE: flow rate up to 80l/min; head up to 55m
- PUMPED LIQUID: clean, free from solids or abrasive substances, non viscous, non aggressive, non crystallized and not chemically neutral
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE RANGE: from 0°C to + 35°C for domestic use and from 0°C + 40°C for other use
- MAXIMUM SUCTION DEPTH: 8 meters
Remote control available thanks to the DConnect.What is DConnect? The innovative online service by DAB, the Internet of Pumps!