STA-RITE® HS SERIES
Pentair Sta-Rite HS Series Stainless Steel 4" Submersible Pumps
Precision-engineered, high-quality, rugged Signature 2000® Stainless Steel Series Pumps deliver efficient, dependable performance even in rough, aggressive water. Heads to 1,950 feet and capacities to 65 GPM. Built to deliver long-term, trouble-free service. Floating impeller design resists sand and reduces sand locking. These pumps feature the proven SignaSeal™ staging system.
- SignaSeal staging system incorporates a harder-than-sand ceramic wear surface and a floating impeller design - which together literally pulverize sand and small debris. This proven feature reduces lock-ups, dry-runs, and abrasive wear.
- Floating Stage Design is engineered to transmit forces away from the motor bearing and through the pump housing. This reduces premature wear and misalignment.
- Fully-Enclosed Shaft Bearing creates a pressure zone that prevents sand & water from entering. Eliminates wear and misalignment.
- Wear Ring forms a seal between impeller hub and suction cap for low friction and no unwanted recirculation of water.
- Corrosion resistant 300 grade stainless steel discharge for durability in aggressive water.
- Large octagon wrench area for ease of installation.
- 50 GPM series does not include motor.